To be used with Tornado Baseplates.
Tornado season has officially begun!
Eliminate lippage with this unique new leveling system. The Tornado Leveling System uses a ring that threads downward onto the base. With this, you can achieve perfect leveling from one tile surface to another with minimal effort and no tools. Just hold the base, and twist in place! Not only does this save you money, but also helps keep a constant workflow. This system is designed for contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike! Benjamin Franklin coined the phrase “Remember, time is money”, and who wouldn’t want to save either of the two? In this day and age, it truly is “All about the Benjamins”! This system can also be used in conjunction with different size spacers to achieve the desired grout joint. Features:
- Eliminates lippage for a smooth, uniform surface
- Re-usable rings keeps cost down from job to job
- No mechanical tool needed means less worry about loss or damage to the tool
- Smooth, no-mar plastic will not damage tile
- Can be used with almost any tile pattern
- Base represents a 1/16″ grout joint, but can also be used with spacers