ARDEX AM 100™ Pre-Tile Ramping and Smoothing Mortar - 64 Piece Pallet
ARDEX AM 100™ Pre-Tile Ramping and Smoothing Mortar - 48 Piece Full Pallett
ARDEX AM 100™ is a unique smoothing and ramping mortar for vertical and horizontal concrete and masonry surfaces that significantly reduces the preparation time prior to the installation of all types of tile and stone. It can also be used to slope balconies and create slope to drains. ARDEX AM 100 is ideal for fast-track tiling applications in wet areas for the smoothing of swimming pools, showers, fountains and below-grade installations, such as subway stations.
4 – 4 1/4 quarts (3.75 – 4 L) of water per 40 lb. (18 kg) bag
*For smaller batches, use 3 1/4 parts powder to 1 part water by volume
22.5 sq. ft. per bag at 1/4″ (2 sq. m at 6 mm)
*Coverage will vary depending on the texture of the surface being smoothed
- Initial Set (ASTM C191): Approx. 1 hour
- Final Set (ASTM C191): Approx. 2 hours
- Install Tile: 2 hours at 70°F (21°C); allow 24 hours for moisture-sensitive stone and waterproofing membranes
- VOC: 0
- Packaging: 40 lb. (18 kg) net bag weight
- Storage: Store in a cool dry area. Do not leave bags exposed to sun. Protect unused material by removing air from bag and sealing tightly.
- Shelf Life: 1 year, if unopened
- Warranty: ARDEX L.P. Standard Limited Warranty applies