ARDEX FB 9 L™ Pourable ShearFlex® Mortar- 64 Piece Pallet
ARDEX FB 9 L™ Pourable ShearFlex® Mortar - 64 Piece Full Pallett
ARDEX FB 9 LTM is a portland cement-based polymer modified mortar with a unique, very fluid, pourable consistency that is ideal for horizontal large format tile installations. Holds solid trowel lines and delivers full coverage eliminating the need for back buttering. Can be used over in floor heating systems on concrete subfloors.
5 – 5 3/4 qts. of water to one 40 lb. bag
*For smaller batches, use 2.5 to 3 parts powder to 1 part water
90 sq. ft. per bag using a 1/4″ x 1/4″ Sq. Notch trowel
65 sq. ft. per bag using a 1/4″ x 3/8″ x 1/4″ Sq. Notch trowel
- Open Time (70°F): Approx. 30 minutes
- Working Time: 30 minutes
- Pot Life: 3 hours
- Time to Grout: Floors 6 hours
- Adhesion Strength of Quarry Tiles: 300 psi after 28 days
- Packaging: 40 lb. bag net weight
- Storage: Store in a cool dry area. Do not expose bags to sun.
- Shelf Life: 1 year If unopened
- Warranty: ARDEX L.P. Standard Limited Warranty applies