ARDEX TL 1400™ Self-Leveling Underlayment - 48 Piece Pallet
ARDEX TL 1400™Self-Leveling Underlayment- 48 Piece Full Pallett
ARDEX TL 1400™ is a blend of Portland cements, hydraulic cements and specialty polymers formulated to smooth substrates including concrete, terrazzo, tile, epoxy coatings and non-water soluble adhesive residue on concrete prior to installing tile and other floor coverings on, above and below grade.
The easy way to achieve an optimal smooth, flat surface for installing tile, especially when installing large and super format tile and stone!
5 quarts (4.75 L) of water per 50 lb. (22.7 kg) bag
25 sq. ft. per bag at 1/4” (2.3 sq. m at 6 mm). Coverage will vary depending on the texture of the surface being smoothed.
- Flow Time: 10 minutes
- Initial Set (ASTM C191): Approx. 30 minutes
- Final Set (ASTM C191): Approx. 90 minutes
- Compressive Strength (ASTM C109/mod – Air cure only): 4000 psi (280 kg/cm2) at 28 days
- Flexural Strength (ASTM C348): 1000 psi (70 kg/cm2) at 28 days
- Walkable: 2 to 3 hours
- Install Flooring: Tile in 6 hours; other floor coverings see Installation of Flooring section in the Technical Data.
- VOC: 0
- Packaging: 50 lb. (22.7 kg) bag
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Do not leave bags exposed to sun.
- Shelf Life: 1 year, if unopened
- Warranty: ARDEX, L.P.Standard Limited Warranty applies. Also eligible for the ARDEX Tile and Stone Installation Systems SystemOne™ Warranty.