ARDEX TL 2000™ Fiber Reinforced, Self-Leveling Underlayment - 48 Piece Pallet
ARDEX TL 2000™ Fiber Reinforced, Self-Leveling Underlayment - 48 Piece Full Pallett
ARDEX TL 2000™ Fiber Reinforced, Self-Leveling Underlayment is a blend of high-strength gypsum, Portland cements, polymers and high performance fibers used to smooth existing above-grade floors prior to the installation of tile, stone and other new floor coverings.
The high flow, low prep solution for an optimal flat, smooth surface to install tile over wood and other common substrates
Mixing Ratio: 4.5 quarts (4.25 L) of water per 50 lb. (22.7 kg) bag
Coverage: 50 sq. ft. per bag at 1/8’’ (4.5 sq. m at 3 mm); 25 sq. ft. per bag at 1/4” (2 sq. m at 6 mm)
Coverage will vary depending on the texture of the surface being smoothed.
- Flow Time: 9 minutes
- Compressive Strength (ASTM C109/mod – Air cure only): 6,000 psi (420 kg/cm2) at 28 days
- Flexural Strength (ASTM C348): 1,600 psi (112 kg/cm2) at 28 days
- Walkable: 2 – 3 hours
- Install Flooring: Installation thicknesses of 1/8”: 24 hours; For installation thicknesses greater than 1/8”: When confirmed dry via mat testing (estimated 2 – 3 days)
- VOC: 0
- Packaging: 50 lb. (22.7 kg) bag
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Do not leave bags exposed to sun.
- Shelf Life: 1 year, if unopened
- Warranty: ARDEX L.P. Standard Limited Warranty applies. Also eligible for the ARDEX Tile and Stone Installation Systems SystemOne™ Warranty.