Crain Heavy Duty Undercut Saw Kit 835
Crain 835 Heavy Duty Undercut Saw
This undercut saw comes with a 6-1/2" diameter carbide-tipped blade that can fully undercut most doors in place. Also included is the No. 805 Masonry Blade for undercutting hearths.
- 835 model features a more powerful, lower RPM motor that throws less dust
- 1-1/2" vacuum port
- Undercuts walls, jambs, inside corners, and even most toe-spaces
- It does it all a real value for the price!
- Cuts masonry and fully undercuts most doors in place!
What's In The Box
- Crain 835 Heavy Duty Undercut Saw
- Carbide Tipped Blade 836 for Wood Cutting
- Masonry Cutting Blade 805
- Allen Wrench
- Carrying Case
- Operator's Manual
|Crain 835 Heavy Duty Undercut Saw Specifications|
|Power||13 amps / 930 W|
|No Load Speed||6,500 RPM|
|Max Cutting Height||1 inch|
|Max Cutting Depth||1-3/4 inch|