Crain 575 Multi Under Cut Saw
575 Under Cut Multi Saw
This versatile light-duty saw undercuts along walls, door jambs, under toe spaces, and will also fully undercut inside corners. The cut height is easily adjustable from flush to one inch above the floor. The large, flat base prevents tipping and assures accurate, level cutting. The Crain exclusive dual-angle depth gauge and allows undercutting at a "straight-on" or a 45 degree angle.
- Heavy duty industrial motor.
- Visual adjustment scale provides precision depth control at 1/8" increments
- Easy height adjustment.
- Dual angle precision depth gauge
- Cuts inside corner completely
- Cuts doors flush to the floor with a carbide blade
- Replaced 545 Crain undercut saw
What's In The Box
- Crain 575 Multi-Undercut Saw
- 556 Carbide Tipped Blade (equipped)
- Allen Wrench
- Carrying Case
- Operator's Manual
|Crain 575 Multi-Undercut Saw Specifications|
|No Load Speed||11,000 RPM|
|Max Cutting Height||1 inch|
|Max Cutting Depth||1-1/4 inch|