DEWALT Cordless Combination Kit 20V Drill/Impact Combo
These DEWALT combination kits include cordless tools that run on 20V batteries. 20V tools are heavier but deliver more torque than tools powered by lower voltage batteries. They have ample power for a range of applications, especially in construction and maintenance work.
- Brushless motor of cordless drill combo kit delivers up to 57% more runtime over brushed
- XR Lithium Ion batteries with fuel gauge in cordless tools combo kit provide 33% more capacity over standard packs
- DCD791 20V max 1/2-inch Drill/Driver in the drill/ impact driver combo kit has a compact (6.9-inch front to back) and lightweight (3.4 lbs.) design to fit into tight areas
- DCF887 20V max 1/4-inch Impact Driver has a compact (5.3-inch front to back) design to fit into tight areas
- DCD791 features a 3-mode LED with 20-minute trigger release delay in Spotlight Mode, providing increased visibility in dark or confined spaces
- DCF887 features 3 LEDs imbedded in front of tool with 20-second trigger release delay providing increased visibility in dark or confined spaces