iQ Power Tools iQTS244 Dry Cut Tile Saw With Stand
IQTS244 The World’s First Dry Cut Tile Saw With Integrated Dust Control
The IQTS244 10" Dry-Cut Tile Saw and Stand is the world's first dry-cut tile saw with integrated dust control. Equipped with both a vacuum system and a filtration system, this tool is designed to keep dust from making a mess on the job site while protecting the user from airborne silica dust.
- Integrated dust control: The IQTS244 is equipped with both a vacuum system and a filtration system to keep dust from making a mess on the job site while protecting the user from airborne silica dust, ensuring a cleaner and safer work environment.
- Quick setup: This dry-cut saw can be set up in virtually any location in less than 2 minutes, saving time and effort.
- Cyclone vacuum system: The cyclone vacuum system is tested to capture 99.5% of dust, ensuring efficient and effective dust control.
- Three-stage filtration system: The three-stage filtration system includes a Quick-Spin filter for easy cleaning, ensuring reliable and long-lasting performance.
- Dust containment tray: The dust containment tray holds up to 11 lbs. of dust and can be easily cleaned, making it convenient to use.
- Precision cutting: The IQTS244 features a 10" Q-Drive with Cool Cut Technology that can cut ceramic, porcelain, marble, and stone dry without heating up, ensuring precision cuts that match the quality of a wet blade.
- Additional features: The IQTS244 also includes a laser feature to assist in lining up each cut, a vacuum port hose kit for touching up grout joints or other debris, and a built-in wheel kit for easy transport.
What's In the box
- iQ Power Tools iQTS244 10" Dry-Cut Tile Saw
- iQTS244 X-Stand
- 10" Q-Drive Combination Material Blade
- Operator's manual