Sigma Max Push Cutters
Sigma MAX Series Tile Cutter
Sigma Max Push Handle cutters feature a specially designed spring loaded ball bearing mounted scoring wheel. The design is specially manufactured to make consistent scores on uneven surfaced tile, such as stone look or wood look textured tile. This eliminates much of the difficulty in cutting textured tile on a manual cutter and cuts down on uneven breaks and wasted tile pieces.
When dealing with large format tile, it is also often very hard. The Max push scoring system helps to do a strong incision which consequently favors the best possible cut, therefore for large sizes 36″ and over the Max is especially recommended.
- MAX easy-grip push handle
- Ball bearing carbide scoring wheel
- Spring-loaded tile support table
- Swiveling measurement bar (in inches)
- Locking angle mechanism (-45 to +45 degrees)
- Cuts material between 1/16" and 3/4" (20 mm)
|Sigma MAX Tile Cutter Specifications|
|Model||Sigma 3B4M||Sigma 3C3M||Sigma 3D4M|
|Length of Cut||24 in||30 in||36 in|
|Diagonally Cuts||16 in||20 in||26 in|
|Weight||24 lbs||28 lbs||30 lbs|