Racatac Chest Support
Chest Support for Rolling Knee Pads
Racatac Chest Support - the ultimate tool for comfortable and efficient work on any surface! Whether you're installing tiles or working in a leaning-over position, this chest support has got you covered. Simply attach it to your RACATAC and enjoy the fully adjustable, comfortable web spring cushion that supports your chest while you work. The 12" steel post disconnects in seconds, and the aluminum frame with an anti-flip clip ensures your safety at all times. With Racatac Chest Support, you can easily set large and small ceramic, VCT, and stone tiles with ease, without experiencing any back pressure. Take your work to the next level with Racatac Chest Support!
- Chest support assists with installation on any surface
- Will allow you to work in a supported leaning-over position while sitting and kneeling on the Racatac Roller Knee Pads
- Attaches quickly to any RACATAC, fully adjustable, comfortable web spring cushion
- Standard 12” steel post disconnects in seconds, aluminum frame with anti-flip clip
- Enables you to set large and small ceramic, VCT, and stone tiles with ease and with no back pressure